Introducing: The Kynd Kiosk
WHAT IS A KYND KIOSK?
The Kynd Kiosk is a vending machine for doing good things for people! Each Kiosk is filled with KyndKits, which are volunteer projects in a box.
Research shows that volunteering has both mental and physical health benefits. Each time an individual completes a KyndKit, they are not only improving the life of a community member, but they are also improving their own mental health.
HOW IT WORKS
- Kynd Kiosks can come pre-loaded with up to 75 KyndKits.
- Place your Kiosk in an area such as a break room, cafeteria, or conference room.
- Because the kits are pre-paid, employees have access to take a mental health break anytime.
- Place completed KyndKits back in the Kiosk or deliver them yourself.
- Automatic replenishment available.
- Choose up to three different kits to stock in your kiosk. (add new kits at any time)
- Some examples are:
- chemo care kits
- homeless dignity kits
- military gratitude kits
- kits for children in the foster care system
- See all available kits HERE
One-time Kiosk Fee: $250
Each Kit: $12
Example: Kiosk placement ($250) with 50 kits ($12 each) = $850
*No contract. Cancel at any time. Auto fulfillment not required.
QUESTIONS: Contact Us