This kit is intended to be used by children aged 12 and onwards as a way to demonstrate the science of solar power. A parent or guardian should be present when using this kit.
This kit contains electronics and small pieces which should not be exposed to water, rain, or other environmental elements. This kit operates best when it is kept protected and clean from dust.
Some materials, such as the phone charger or phone, are not included in this kit and must be obtained from the user.
Please note that greenlight for girls, CDK Global, and Project Helping “makes no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the information contained within this kit, make no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the information contained within this kit, nor do these three organizations assume any liability whatsoever arising out of the use of these materials (including safety, reliability, durability, and performance). The contents of the kit have been subject to limited testing and should not be used in conjunction with any other product. We are not responsible for parts damaged due to incorrect wiring.”
- Pieces contained within this kit are not for human consumption. This kit includes small parts which are not for children under 3 years old.
- Some parts of the circuit may transmit heat when completed. Do not put your hand on any of the electrical connections when in use.
- Do not connect your solar invention to any other circuit in your home, and do not connect additional power sources to the circuit.
- Always check your wiring to ensure the circuit is complete.
- Do not cross wires or it may be at risk to short-circuit.
- Never leave it unattended while your phone is charging.
- Do not use any content that is cracked or broken.
- When shipping this circuit, please ensure that the circuit is not fully complete.